Duration: 4 hours
Includes all course material and certificate of participation.
Employee conflicts arise in every workplace, and line managers are often responsible for diffusing the situations in an attempt to settle the matter in a quick and effective manner. If not tackled early, conflict can ruin relationships within a team, interfering with productivity and increasing employee absenteeism and turnover. This module is designed to help you gain the skills as a manager to tackle conflict through assertive behaviour. The session is aimed at line managers who are looking to learn skills that can positively impact both their management style and personal approach to managing their workload.
The highlights of this module:
- Be able to identify passive, aggressive and assertive behaviour
- Learn assertiveness techniques and tips
- To be able to identify common causes of conflict in the workplace
- Techniques to tackle the root of conflict
- Controlling your own emotions
- Communication styles to suit individuals and teams
- The grievance process – chairing a meeting
To discuss availability for us to facilitate this course at your workplace, or to view open sessions which are available for anyone to book and attend click here.